The findings support Pravah’s hypothesis that the 5th space impacts young people’s lives in many ways, including their understanding of themselves, their relationships, their career choices, work satisfaction, performance and lifestyle choices. It also demonstrates that young people who have been through the 5th space are able to contribute to their communities and impact the lives of others in significant ways.
• 77% of our alumni reported that Pravah and its partners influenced their career choice significantly or quite a lot.
• 85% of our alumni who worked in community projects reported that their performance at college/ career has improved significantly or quite a lot after completing their journey.
• 46% of our alumni chose to work on social issues by joining civil society organizations.
• 3 out of 4 alumni have found time to dedicate to a social issue since completing their journey.
• 87% of our alumni felt that Pravah and its partners helped them improve their relationships significantly or quite a lot.
• 87% of our alumni felt that Pravah and its partners helped them become selfdirected learners.
• 83% of the alumni felt that acting in the real world helped them to know themselves deeper.
• 77% of our alumni felt that the program had helped them to influence their immediate circle significantly or quite a lot.